- March 4, 2014 - Annual Missouri Severe Weather Drill
- This annual drill is a good time to practice severe weather plans. For more information visit LAST YEAR'S NOAA page, http://www.crh.noaa.gov/lsx/?n=severeweek.
- March 4-8, 2014 - Missouri Severe Weather Awareness Week
- The goal of the week is quite simple: SAVE LIVES. The best way to do this is by being prepared. Everyone should know basic severe weather safety rules and have a severe weather plan in place. Knowing what to do, or where to go when severe weather threatens can be the difference between life and death. For more information on Missouri Severe Weather Awareness Week, visit LAST YEAR'S NOAA page, http://www.crh.noaa.gov/lsx/?n=severeweek
- April 29-May 2, 2014 - 26th Annual Missouri Emergency Management Conference
- For more information on the 26th Annual Missouri Emergency Management Conference, visit http://www.cvent.com/d/34q829.